Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flyways of the Mississippi

Duck hunting has always been very interesting to me. The birds color, their flying patterns, and most of all the terrian you will find them in. Growing up along the Mississippi as a kid, I just couldn't resist going. Starting at age 8, with one of my dads buddies, I soon took a hobbie, and turned it into a passion. The shooting and killing of these birds isnt what always makes this sport fun, it's being outdoors, it's being with your close hunting buddies is what I take most everytime I get to the blind. Its' those cold morning you don't even want to get out of bed that make this sport better than the rest. Its' that noon nap after a nice hunt you can enjoy because you were up so early. Its' the taste of your game cooking slowly on the girl. All of these are just a few reasons why I really do truly enjoy this sport.

Duck Hunting: try it somtime

No comments:

Post a Comment